Furthermore, when entering the hotel for the first time, our guests must present valid proof of a low epidemiological risk (test, vaccination, recovery).
The following evidence is permitted (valid from September 15th, 2021):
- Proof of a negative result of a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test for personal use - this must, however, be recorded in an official data processing system and the acceptance must not be more than 24 hours ago.
- Evidence from an authorized body of a negative result of a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test - acceptance must not be more than 24 hours ago.
- Evidence from an authorized body of a negative result of a molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 (PCR test) - acceptance must not date back more than 72 hours.
- A medical confirmation of an infection that has been overcome in the last 6 months, which has been confirmed by molecular biology, or a corresponding separation notice
- Proof of a first vaccination with a centrally approved vaccine against COVID-19 - valid from the 22nd day, but not longer than 3 months
- Second vaccination - but not longer than 12 months.
- Vaccination with a vaccine for which only one vaccination is planned - valid from the 22nd day, but not longer than 12 months,
- Vaccination - valid immediately if there was a positive PCR at least 21 days before the vaccination or proof of neutralizing antibodies (= recovered) was available immediately prior to the vaccination, but not older than 12 months.
- Evidence of neutralizing antibodies - but not older than 3 months.
After the validity of the proof has expired, the proof must be renewed in order to be able to continue to enter generally accessible areas of the hotel.
Children up to the age of 12 (or as long as they attend primary school) do not need such proof.
Access to the night catering is only possible for vaccinated persons and persons with a negative PCR test result.
Mask requirements – FFP2 Mask
- There is no mask requirement at all locations where the 3-G rule applies.
- The mask requirement continues to apply
- in the grocery trade
- in public transport including platforms, stops and train stations as well as their connecting structures in enclosed spaces
- in taxis and taxi-like operations as well as at bus stops, stations and departure halls in closed rooms
- in cable cars and cog railways for (covered) gondolas, cabins, armchairs that can be covered and in closed access areas of cable cars and cog railways
- in pharmacies
- in banks
- in closed public places
- in museums and cultural exhibition halls
- The regulations for FFP2 mask compulsory apply to adults and children from 14 years of age.
- Mouth and nose protection is sufficient for children between 6 and 14 years of age and pregnant women.
- Face shields or chin visors are not considered mouth and nose protection.
- In compliance with the 3-G rule, there is no obligation to wear a mask in the hotel. A mask can be worn, but there is no obligation as soon as the valid 3-G proof has been provided. (PCR tested, recovered or vaccinated)
- Please always observe the hygiene and health measures in our house.
Which COVID-19 vaccines are accepted for the entry to Austria?
A vaccination certificate or a medical certificate, which confirms a COVID-19 vaccination, about the following COVID-19 vaccines are accepted:
Valid for the entry to Austria and as a vaccination proof (G Rule) access to Hotel & Leisure:
- BioNTech/Pfizer: 2 doses
- AstraZeneca: 2 doses
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen: 1 dose
- Moderna: 2 doses
Only valid for the entry to Austria, not proof for access to Hotel & Leisure:
- Sinopharm: 2 doses
- Sinovac-CoronaVac: 2 doses
Note: Only with the COVID-19 vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna it is possible to gain access (G rule) to restaurants, events, museums and leisure facilities.
Those, who have a vaccination with Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac or Sputnik, will have to present a detailled antigen test, which is valid for 90 days, or an up to date, valid negative test result (fast Antigen Test or PCR Test)
This information was updated on October 1st, 2021 and the information is without guarantee. We kindly ask you to inform yourself about the current rules before your arrival.
For further information we can recommend these pages:
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Your arte Linz Team