Furthermore, when entering the hotel for the first time, our guests must present valid proof of a low epidemiological risk (test, vaccination, recovery). The 2G Rule means: Check-in with the proof that you have been vaccinated or recovered. Tests are not accepted as a proof .
Upon arrival at the hotel, a confirmation of vaccination or proof of a recovered Covid-19 infection is required. Children up to the age of 12 are exempt from the obligation to provide evidence.
The following rules apply to people who have been vaccinated with a vaccine approved in Austria (currently Biontec/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson):
- The proof of vaccination for fully vaccinated people is valid for 9 months (from February 1st on only 6 months) from the date of the second vaccination.
- Vaccines that are given as a single dose (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) need a second dose for a valid vaccination certificate.
- The vaccination is valid for 9 months (from February 1st on only 6 months) from the date of the vaccination for recovered people who have been vaccinated once.
- The third vaccination (or the second vaccination for single vaccines and those who have recovered) is valid for 9 months.
Proof of recovery:
- Official separation decision: valid for 6 months
- Medical confirmation of a molecular-biologically proven infection: valid for 6 months
- Proof of a positive test for neutralizing antibodies: valid for 3 months
Mask requirements – FFP2 Mask
- The mask requirement continues to apply
- in customer areas of all production sites
- in public transport including platforms, stops and train stations as well as their connecting structures in enclosed spaces
- in taxis and taxi-like operations as well as at bus stops, stations and departure halls in closed rooms
- in cable cars and cog railways for (covered) gondolas, cabins, armchairs that can be covered and in closed access areas of cable cars and cog railways
- in pharmacies
- in banks
- in closed public places
- in museums and cultural exhibition halls
outdoors if a minimum distance of 2 meters cannot be maintained
- The regulations for FFP2 mask compulsory apply to adults and children from 14 years of age.
- Mouth and nose protection is sufficient for children between 6 and 14 years of age and pregnant women.
- Face shields or chin visors are not considered mouth and nose protection.
- Please wear a FFP2 mask in the public areas of the hotel (lobby, elevators, hallways, breakfast room)
- Please always observe the hygiene and health measures in our house.
Which COVID-19 vaccines are accepted for the entry to Austria?
A vaccination certificate or a medical certificate, which confirms a COVID-19 vaccination, about the following COVID-19 vaccines are accepted:
Valid for the entry to Austria and as a vaccination proof (G Rule) access to Hotel & Leisure:
- BioNTech/Pfizer: 2 doses
- AstraZeneca: 2 doses
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen: 2 doses
- Moderna: 2 doses
Only valid for the entry to Austria, not proof for access to Hotel & Leisure:
- Sinopharm: 2 doses
- Sinovac-CoronaVac: 2 doses
Note: Only with the COVID-19 vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna it is possible to gain access (G rule) to restaurants, events, museums and leisure facilities.
Those, who have a vaccination with Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac or Sputnik, will have to present a detailled antigen test, which is valid for 90 days, or an up to date, valid negative test result (fast Antigen Test or PCR Test)
This information was updated on January 13th, 2022 and the information is without guarantee. We kindly ask you to inform yourself about the current rules before your arrival.
For further information we can recommend these pages:
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Your arte Linz Team